Exotic Java (3 Days 2 Nights)
Surakarta is also known by the name “Solo”. “Surakarta” is used in formal and official contexts. The city has a similar name with the neighboring district of “Kartasura”, where the previous capital of Mataram was located. Variant spelling of Surakarta is found as Soeraka
rta – and is simply the old spelling prior to the pre 1948’s spelling change.
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to Borobudur temple via route Selo.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Borobudur Excursion – Yogyakarta
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Drive to Yogyakarta, on the way excursion to Lava Tour Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 3 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- Mornight Yogyakarta city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation. English speaking guide is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
We have been in Java for 4 days. In yogyakarta, our driver Agus help us for everything. We are so glad to meet him.
Was introduced of this driver from a friend. Highly reccomended! Very friendly and patient going above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay. Look for supri as your driver if you are going there
travel to Jogja 4days 3 nights on 4.3-7.3.2018 guided by supir Artho. he such a good, kind-hearted man. very polite and punctual! english, malay and korean speaking. he assist us during 4 days tours.this travel agency very helpful especially pak Agus, he asist me during...More