Exotic Java (3 Days 2 Nights)
Surakarta is also known by the name “Solo”. “Surakarta” is used in formal and official contexts. The city has a similar name with the neighboring district of “Kartasura”, where the previous capital of Mataram was located. Variant spelling of Surakarta is found as Soeraka
rta – and is simply the old spelling prior to the pre 1948’s spelling change.
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to Borobudur temple via route Selo.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Borobudur Excursion – Yogyakarta
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Drive to Yogyakarta, on the way excursion to Lava Tour Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 3 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- Mornight Yogyakarta city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation. English speaking guide is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
Percutian yg menyeronokkan. Tempat² yang menarik. Pemandu yg baik, peramah, penyabar. Tq mas Adi dan pak Agus. Semoga ketemu lg di lain waktu.
For four days, I traveled around with Mas Agus from Java Heritage Tours. He took me to see the temples of Borobudur and Prambanan, explore vulcanic craters, see the Dieng plateau, and visit various sights in the city of Yogyakarta. I even got a cooking class at his place (which was delicious).
I was traveling through Indonesia by myself, but Agus made me feel very safe and took great care of me. He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. I had an absolutely fantastic time, and I can recommend Java Heritage Tours to anyone! More
kunjungan saya ke yogjakarta bersama driver mas budi adalah yang terbaik dan best sekali.. maybe next time boleh berkunjung lg bersama dgn java heritage tour..
Nama driver: Pak Tugi Kami di Jogja selama 4 hari dan Pak Tugi layan kami dengan sungguh baik! Kemana-mana kami hendak pergi, walaupun jauh, dia hantar kami dgn senyuman. Dia membawa kami ke warung makan local yg sedap dan tidak ada ramai tourist. Layanan Pak...Selengkapnya
Amazing service,clean vehicle,friendly and knowlegable driver....highly reccomended
Call pak agus +62 81915534286
Okay, where do I begin? On a recent trip to Jogja with friends who were visiting from Japan, we were met at the airport by our driver, Supri. Supri was with us for the next four days, and we could not have survived, let alone...More
- one word to describe our whole jogja trip is "SUPERB" - excellent service by Pak Agus and our driver@tourist guide, adi saputra - comfortable homestay - a great package with affordable price - prayer time given (good for muslim traveller, the mosque/musolla is everywhere)...More
Bersama Pak Tugi!! Best boleh berkomunikasi dengan baik. Sedia melayani kehendak perut kami. Menepati masa dan banyak memberi pesanan2 khas..sangat baik dan peramah.
Overall im very satisfied with java heritage tour service for a memorable tour experience at jogja. Special thanks to our tour guide Pak Budi and also to pak agus for a prompt response when needed. Keep up the good work and ill definately recommend this...More
We are a family with young children (toddler) from Malaysia. we have been in Jogja for 2 nights and our driver / guide / friend / photographer from this company was mas Adi. we are very happy and satisfied with his service. he was very...More