Jogja Cultural Dance (3 Days 2 Nights)
This tour combines a dramatic performance of Ramayana ballet. The show is performanced by group of very tallent dancers. Live gamelan orchestra. Befor the show, have dinner inbuffet Indonesian cuisine.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA – BOROBUDUR
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Transfer to Borobudur.
- Tour to Borobudur temple.
- Hotel accommodation in MANOHARA BOROBUDUR * * * .
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – JOGJA (BD)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Explopre nearby villages.
- Visit typical handicrafts, silversmith factory.
- Batik cloth and painting, stone and wooden carving.
- Visit Sultan Palace
- Afternoon visit Prambanan Hindus temple.
- Dinner and enjoy Traditional Ramayana Ballet performance.
- Hotel accommodation in ABADI HOTEL JOGJA * * *.
Day 03 JOGJA – Departrure (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
Mas Supri, Terbaik!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! Hi all, we had been at Yogjakarta for 5days. And our tour guide is Mas Supri. He such a great tour guide and driver. On our first day arrived at the airport, he already waiting for us with a...More
During our hectic trip in Jogja, Pak Budi played a huge role in advising us on our trip itinerary. He was knowledgeable on the places we were planning to go and adviced us regarding the travel times and what else there was to see in...More
- one word to describe our whole jogja trip is "SUPERB" - excellent service by Pak Agus and our driver@tourist guide, adi saputra - comfortable homestay - a great package with affordable price - prayer time given (good for muslim traveller, the mosque/musolla is everywhere)...More