Jogja Cultural Dance (3 Days 2 Nights)
This tour combines a dramatic performance of Ramayana ballet. The show is performanced by group of very tallent dancers. Live gamelan orchestra. Befor the show, have dinner inbuffet Indonesian cuisine.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA – BOROBUDUR
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Transfer to Borobudur.
- Tour to Borobudur temple.
- Hotel accommodation in MANOHARA BOROBUDUR * * * .
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – JOGJA (BD)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Explopre nearby villages.
- Visit typical handicrafts, silversmith factory.
- Batik cloth and painting, stone and wooden carving.
- Visit Sultan Palace
- Afternoon visit Prambanan Hindus temple.
- Dinner and enjoy Traditional Ramayana Ballet performance.
- Hotel accommodation in ABADI HOTEL JOGJA * * *.
Day 03 JOGJA – Departrure (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
My 5 days and 4 nights in this paradise island is worth every second that counts. My trip to jogja wouldn’t be miraculous without the help from Pak Agus and his supir, Pak Budi. We stayed in Pak Agus’s homestay for the first night and...More
travel to Jogja 4days 3 nights on 4.3-7.3.2018 guided by supir Artho. he such a good, kind-hearted man. very polite and punctual! english, malay and korean speaking. he assist us during 4 days tours.this travel agency very helpful especially pak Agus, he asist me during...More
I went to Jogja from 30th March to 2nd April. I booked Supir from Pak Agus as well as his homestay. Very knowledgable and friendly driver (Pak Tomo). The homestay is quite good, safe and recommended for people who love a quiet place. Recommended for...More
We arrived at Yogyakarta only with two days for touring the places we wanted to see and found Java Heritage Tour through TripAdvisor. Even though it was late and last minute, the owner, Mr. Agus replied to us through whatsapp and entertained all of our...More