Historical Java Adventure (4 Days 3 Nights)
This combining tour as a short and soft adventure Solo, Merapi Volcano, Dieng Plateau, Borobudur Temple, and Yogyakarta cultural city.
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport “Adisumarmo”
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to Borobudur temple via route Selo.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Borobudur Excursion – Dieng Plateau
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Drive to Dieng Plateau
- Visit several Hindus temples, sulphur spring, museum.
- Also visit colourful lake.
- Drive through the mounain road of unbelievable agriculture farm.
- Late afternoon, hotel check in Yogyakarta.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * *
Day 3 Yogyakarta City Tour
- Mornight Yogyakarta city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- Explore the craft village at Kasongan, Bantul.
- if time available, Excursion to Lava Tour, Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 4 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation. English speaking guide is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge.
Pak Budi, our Driver / Tour Guide was very helpful, punctual and pleasant. Our 5D4N trip was really special as he brought us to see the major attractions in Jogja. Highly Recommended! Firdaus Feisal
Booked a Drivers for 3days to explore around jogja! Jogja was truly mesmerising and definitely no regrets booking our driver from them! Their replies were prompt, and our driver -supri, was friendly and easy going, hence making the trip much more enjoyable! My Friend and...More
I went to Jogja from 30th March to 2nd April. I booked Supir from Pak Agus as well as his homestay. Very knowledgable and friendly driver (Pak Tomo). The homestay is quite good, safe and recommended for people who love a quiet place. Recommended for...More