Historical Java Adventure (4 Days 3 Nights)
This combining tour as a short and soft adventure Solo, Merapi Volcano, Dieng Plateau, Borobudur Temple, and Yogyakarta cultural city.
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport “Adisumarmo”
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to Borobudur temple via route Selo.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Borobudur Excursion – Dieng Plateau
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Drive to Dieng Plateau
- Visit several Hindus temples, sulphur spring, museum.
- Also visit colourful lake.
- Drive through the mounain road of unbelievable agriculture farm.
- Late afternoon, hotel check in Yogyakarta.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * *
Day 3 Yogyakarta City Tour
- Mornight Yogyakarta city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- Explore the craft village at Kasongan, Bantul.
- if time available, Excursion to Lava Tour, Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 4 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation. English speaking guide is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge.
kunjungan saya ke yogjakarta bersama driver mas budi adalah yang terbaik dan best sekali.. maybe next time boleh berkunjung lg bersama dgn java heritage tour..
We booked a 4 day tour including a dash in n out to Solo. Java Tour esp Mas Ijun was awesome n patiently accommodated to our tour plans. He also recommended Good local food! Your Jogja will be stress free with them on board.
Okay, where do I begin? On a recent trip to Jogja with friends who were visiting from Japan, we were met at the airport by our driver, Supri. Supri was with us for the next four days, and we could not have survived, let alone...More
Overall im very satisfied with java heritage tour service for a memorable tour experience at jogja. Special thanks to our tour guide Pak Budi and also to pak agus for a prompt response when needed. Keep up the good work and ill definately recommend this...More
For four days, I traveled around with Mas Agus from Java Heritage Tours. He took me to see the temples of Borobudur and Prambanan, explore vulcanic craters, see the Dieng plateau, and visit various sights in the city of Yogyakarta. I even got a cooking class at his place (which was delicious).
I was traveling through Indonesia by myself, but Agus made me feel very safe and took great care of me. He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. I had an absolutely fantastic time, and I can recommend Java Heritage Tours to anyone! More
I got Pak Agus' number after reading his team's good review online. We were a party of 6; 5 adults and my 5-year old son travelling to Jogja for 6 days & 5 nights leisure trip. We were greeted by Mas Adi; albeit slighy misscomm...More
We visited Yogyakarta on March 04~08 2K19. It was a perfect trip with Pak Agus and Bang Adi. For those who wants to travel to Yogyakarta, I will recommend you Java Heritage Tour’s services. Pak Agus who can speak in many different languages especially French,...More
We are a family with young children (toddler) from Malaysia. we have been in Jogja for 2 nights and our driver / guide / friend / photographer from this company was mas Adi. we are very happy and satisfied with his service. he was very...More
Pak Budi is very caring to my friends and I.He is very punctual and came to pick up us 30 minutes early.He always make sure his customer satisfied with the service.Terima kasih Pak Budi.Semoga dimurahkan rejeki.
Terima kasih banyak2 Pak Tugi bawa kami jalan-jalan pusing Yogjakarta. Servis terbaik termasuklah bawa ke tempat makan yang sedap2, peramah, menepati masa, dan bawa ke tempat2 menarik yg tiada dalam itenari kami. #paktugiterbaik