Historical Java Adventure (4 Days 3 Nights)
This combining tour as a short and soft adventure Solo, Merapi Volcano, Dieng Plateau, Borobudur Temple, and Yogyakarta cultural city.
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport “Adisumarmo”
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to Borobudur temple via route Selo.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Borobudur Excursion – Dieng Plateau
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Drive to Dieng Plateau
- Visit several Hindus temples, sulphur spring, museum.
- Also visit colourful lake.
- Drive through the mounain road of unbelievable agriculture farm.
- Late afternoon, hotel check in Yogyakarta.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * *
Day 3 Yogyakarta City Tour
- Mornight Yogyakarta city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- Explore the craft village at Kasongan, Bantul.
- if time available, Excursion to Lava Tour, Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 4 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation. English speaking guide is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge.
We were stunned with the beautiful Yogyakarta! Note: This trip is involved merely two ladies for 4d3n in Yogyakarta. Pak Agus (the owner) is very understanding. From the first I texted him via whatsapp until the day we met him, he is very helpful. We...More
I found this Java page through TripAdvisor and I found the comments and reviews from the guests who engaged Java Tour very interesting. The first time when I sent my message tru Watsup, Pak Agus replied me with very attentively patient and helpful. First thing...More
My friend and I visited Jogja for the first time. We were assigned Pak Supri as our guide. He has done a wonderful job. He was patiently attending to our queries and explaining to us the local cultures. This left us a fabulous experience at...More