Extreme Java Adventure (4 Days 3 Nights)
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport “Adi Sumarmo”
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to WONOSOBO for DIENG PLATEAU.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Late Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at KRSNA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Dieng Plateau – Borobudur
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Drive to Dieng Plateau
- Get beautiful Sun Rise there !!!!
- Afterwards, Visit several Hindus temples, sulphur spring, museum.
- Also visit colourful lake.
- Drive through the mounain road of unbelievable agriculture farm.
- Afternoon, hotel check in Borobudur.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *
Day 3 Borobudur – Yogyakarta City Tour
- Morning exploring Borobudur temple.
- Then drive to Yogyakarta for city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- Explore the craft village at Kasongan, Bantul.
- if time available, Excursion to Lava Tour, Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 4 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation.
is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge.
Additional night is suggested in Yogyakarta to enjoy this unique culture city, student city and most people say Java Heritage Tour.
Very friendly Pak Agus. Guide and provide us transport thro out our visits. We stayed for two nights at his homestay. Value for money. Thank you so much Pak Agus Rohmad. Insya Allah see you next time. Adios...
It was easy to get hold of Agus, the owner and tour operator, he was recommended to us by a friend of ours, this is our second trip with his tour guides. Giarto, our tour guide arrived on time on all three days. He went...More
We booked a 4 day tour including a dash in n out to Solo. Java Tour esp Mas Ijun was awesome n patiently accommodated to our tour plans. He also recommended Good local food! Your Jogja will be stress free with them on board.
kunjungan saya ke yogjakarta bersama driver mas budi adalah yang terbaik dan best sekali.. maybe next time boleh berkunjung lg bersama dgn java heritage tour..
Nama driver: Pak Tugi Kami di Jogja selama 4 hari dan Pak Tugi layan kami dengan sungguh baik! Kemana-mana kami hendak pergi, walaupun jauh, dia hantar kami dgn senyuman. Dia membawa kami ke warung makan local yg sedap dan tidak ada ramai tourist. Layanan Pak...Selengkapnya
Bersama driver Mas Budi. Senang untuk berurusan tanpa sebarang masalah. Tepat waktu dan mudah untuk bekerjasama. Percutian paling best untuk tahun 2018 , inshaAllah kembali lagi di lain tahun. Dari Kelantan, Malaysia. #sepkitojangepecoh #bythelovechapters #anaisphotog
Percutian selama 4 hari di Jogja sangat bermakna untuk kami. Dengan bantuan tourguide, Supri dari Java Heritage kami dibawa ke lokasi2 yang menarik serta rumah-rumah makan yang enak-enak. Dengan harga perkhidmatan yang berpatutan yang ditawarkan oleh Java Heritage, kami berjaya menamatkan misi percutian kami. Sepanjang...Selengkapnya
For four days, I traveled around with Mas Agus from Java Heritage Tours. He took me to see the temples of Borobudur and Prambanan, explore vulcanic craters, see the Dieng plateau, and visit various sights in the city of Yogyakarta. I even got a cooking class at his place (which was delicious).
I was traveling through Indonesia by myself, but Agus made me feel very safe and took great care of me. He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. I had an absolutely fantastic time, and I can recommend Java Heritage Tours to anyone! More
Overall im very satisfied with java heritage tour service for a memorable tour experience at jogja. Special thanks to our tour guide Pak Budi and also to pak agus for a prompt response when needed. Keep up the good work and ill definately recommend this...More
Okay, where do I begin? On a recent trip to Jogja with friends who were visiting from Japan, we were met at the airport by our driver, Supri. Supri was with us for the next four days, and we could not have survived, let alone...More
Bersama Pak Tugi!! Best boleh berkomunikasi dengan baik. Sedia melayani kehendak perut kami. Menepati masa dan banyak memberi pesanan2 khas..sangat baik dan peramah.
We are a family with young children (toddler) from Malaysia. we have been in Jogja for 2 nights and our driver / guide / friend / photographer from this company was mas Adi. we are very happy and satisfied with his service. he was very...More