Extreme Java Adventure (4 Days 3 Nights)
Day 1 Arrival Solo international airport “Adi Sumarmo”
- Meet and greet service.
- Solo city sightseeing tour.
- Visit Mangkunegaran Palace.
- See the Radya Pustaka Museum.
- Lunch (at own account) at local restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to WONOSOBO for DIENG PLATEAU.
- Drive between two volnacones, Merapi and Merbabu.
- Stop at Ketep Pass, ideal spot to take Merapi volcano.
- Late Afternoon hotel check in.
- Overnight at KRSNA HOTEL * * *.
Day 2 Dieng Plateau – Borobudur
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Drive to Dieng Plateau
- Get beautiful Sun Rise there !!!!
- Afterwards, Visit several Hindus temples, sulphur spring, museum.
- Also visit colourful lake.
- Drive through the mounain road of unbelievable agriculture farm.
- Afternoon, hotel check in Borobudur.
- Excurtion to Borobudur temple.
- You may combine (optional tour) by cycling through the villages.
- Visit Pawon and mendut temple.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL * * *
Day 3 Borobudur – Yogyakarta City Tour
- Morning exploring Borobudur temple.
- Then drive to Yogyakarta for city tour.
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and Silver home industry.
- Explore the craft village at Kasongan, Bantul.
- if time available, Excursion to Lava Tour, Merapi.
- Overnight at ABADI HOTEL * * * .
Day 4 Yogyakarta – Departure.
- On the way to Solo, visit Prambanan temple.
- Departure transfer to the airport.
Price is quoted per person on sharing room basis, include:
- Room and breakfast.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of passanger for tour quotation.
is common. For other language, please mention on your inquiry upon available. For meals, lunch and dinner, we suggest take at local restaurant at own account. Guide will inform places to dine. Price is fixed and writen in the menu. Some restaurant included the tax, and some is subject to tax charge.
Additional night is suggested in Yogyakarta to enjoy this unique culture city, student city and most people say Java Heritage Tour.
Pak Budi, our Driver / Tour Guide was very helpful, punctual and pleasant. Our 5D4N trip was really special as he brought us to see the major attractions in Jogja. Highly Recommended! Firdaus Feisal
We had the most wonderful time despite being the first time in Jogja. We were very blessed to have come across Pak Agus who was extremely responsive and helpful in assigning a driver. Our Supir was Mas Adi, who have become more like a family...More
Booked a Drivers for 3days to explore around jogja! Jogja was truly mesmerising and definitely no regrets booking our driver from them! Their replies were prompt, and our driver -supri, was friendly and easy going, hence making the trip much more enjoyable! My Friend and...More
I found Pak Agus by recommendation from my friend, who were in Jogja in January 2018. I went to Jogja on 21-25 April 2018 and decided that we would using Pak Agus's service, called Java Heritage tour. Pak Agus recommended his itinerary, which we made...More