Borobudur Sun Rise Package (2 Days 1 Night)
Enjoy Borobudur temple in very quiet. Nice place and right time to take picture. Please book this package. And, make sure that you will be okay for early morning tour. In the early morning, climbp up the temple is very easy. Normaly only 20 to 30 visitors!. Combine morning excursion by cycling thought villages nearby the temple. And also visit Pawon and Mendut temple. Breakfast, please consult with hotel or try to get breakfast box. If not, have breakfast at Manohara Hotel after the sun rise tour.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA – BOROBUDUR
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Hotel accommodation in ABADI HOTEL JOGJA ***.
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – JOGJA (B)
- Sun rise pic up at 03.30 AM.
- Explore borobudur temple after the sun rise.
- Arrival back at the hotel around 09.00 AM.
- Please prepare your Breakfast.
- Visit Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Explopre nearby villages.
- Visit typical handicrafts, silversmith factory.
- Batik cloth and painting, stone and wooden carving.
- Visit Sultan Palace
- Afternoon visit Prambanan Hindus temple.
- Afterwards, transfer to the airport for flight to the next destination.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and dwon grade hotel, please just inform us.
Okay, where do I begin? On a recent trip to Jogja with friends who were visiting from Japan, we were met at the airport by our driver, Supri. Supri was with us for the next four days, and we could not have survived, let alone...More
Was highly recommended by a friend and had no regrets! Visited Yogyakarta with my grandparents and the driver Supri was very helpful and patient even though its Ramadan month and he had to fast. Their service price was very reasonable however some of the excursion...More
30/9/2018 - 4/10/2018( PERLIS ) We had the pleasure of having Supri as our driver during our stay. Jogja is a very beautiful place although the weather is a bit hot. Part of the reason this trip is awesome is because our driver Supri.We had...More
We had planned our itinerary for a 4day tour of Yogja and needed to settle our transportation for the trip. We were recommended by friends from Singapore who had a great experience too and we are glad we went with them! We are always greeted...More