Borobudur Sun Rise Package (2 Days 1 Night)
Enjoy Borobudur temple in very quiet. Nice place and right time to take picture. Please book this package. And, make sure that you will be okay for early morning tour. In the early morning, climbp up the temple is very easy. Normaly only 20 to 30 visitors!. Combine morning excursion by cycling thought villages nearby the temple. And also visit Pawon and Mendut temple. Breakfast, please consult with hotel or try to get breakfast box. If not, have breakfast at Manohara Hotel after the sun rise tour.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA – BOROBUDUR
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Hotel accommodation in ABADI HOTEL JOGJA ***.
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – JOGJA (B)
- Sun rise pic up at 03.30 AM.
- Explore borobudur temple after the sun rise.
- Arrival back at the hotel around 09.00 AM.
- Please prepare your Breakfast.
- Visit Pawon and Mendut temples.
- Explopre nearby villages.
- Visit typical handicrafts, silversmith factory.
- Batik cloth and painting, stone and wooden carving.
- Visit Sultan Palace
- Afternoon visit Prambanan Hindus temple.
- Afterwards, transfer to the airport for flight to the next destination.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and dwon grade hotel, please just inform us.
Got in touch with Mr Agus who helped us to plan our itinerary. Hired 2 different drivers over 2 days. Both Tugi and Tomo were excellent at giving advice and recommendations to our itinerary. They were both extremely helpful, diligent and honest. Highly recommend!!!
We arrived at Yogyakarta only with two days for touring the places we wanted to see and found Java Heritage Tour through TripAdvisor. Even though it was late and last minute, the owner, Mr. Agus replied to us through whatsapp and entertained all of our...More
My 5 days and 4 nights in this paradise island is worth every second that counts. My trip to jogja wouldn’t be miraculous without the help from Pak Agus and his supir, Pak Budi. We stayed in Pak Agus’s homestay for the first night and...More
I found Pak Agus by recommendation from my friend, who were in Jogja in January 2018. I went to Jogja on 21-25 April 2018 and decided that we would using Pak Agus's service, called Java Heritage tour. Pak Agus recommended his itinerary, which we made...More