Jogja Classic Tour (2 Days 1 Night)
Evidence suggests Borobudur temple was abandoned following the fourteenth century decline of Buddhist and Hindu kingdoms in Java, and the Javanese conversion to Islam. Worldwide knowledge of its existence was sparked in 1814 by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the then British ruler of Java, who was advised of its location by native Indonesians. Borobudur has since been preserved through several restorations. The largest restoration project was undertaken between 1975 and 1982 by the Indonesian government and UNESCO, following which the monument was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Borobudur is still used for pilgrimage; once a year Buddhists in Indonesia celebrate Vesak at the monument, and Borobudur is Indonesia’s single most visited tourist attraction.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Sightseeing tour to Prambanan Hindus Temple and Sultan Palace.
- Hotel accommodation .
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – Departure (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut temples and villages nearby.
- Local market, typical handicrafts, silversmith factory, batik cloth and painting.
- Stone carving village is on the way back.
- Transfer to airport for next flight destination.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
Budi is such a nice driver, courteous and knowledgable. I like the fact that he never try to push us to any places just to get us to buy stuff so he can earn commission. He gives good advice on where to buy cheap stuff...More
Was introduced of this driver from a friend. Highly reccomended! Very friendly and patient going above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay. Look for supri as your driver if you are going there
I went to Jogja from 30th March to 2nd April. I booked Supir from Pak Agus as well as his homestay. Very knowledgable and friendly driver (Pak Tomo). The homestay is quite good, safe and recommended for people who love a quiet place. Recommended for...More