Jogja Classic Tour (2 Days 1 Night)
Evidence suggests Borobudur temple was abandoned following the fourteenth century decline of Buddhist and Hindu kingdoms in Java, and the Javanese conversion to Islam. Worldwide knowledge of its existence was sparked in 1814 by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the then British ruler of Java, who was advised of its location by native Indonesians. Borobudur has since been preserved through several restorations. The largest restoration project was undertaken between 1975 and 1982 by the Indonesian government and UNESCO, following which the monument was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Borobudur is still used for pilgrimage; once a year Buddhists in Indonesia celebrate Vesak at the monument, and Borobudur is Indonesia’s single most visited tourist attraction.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Sightseeing tour to Prambanan Hindus Temple and Sultan Palace.
- Hotel accommodation .
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – Departure (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut temples and villages nearby.
- Local market, typical handicrafts, silversmith factory, batik cloth and painting.
- Stone carving village is on the way back.
- Transfer to airport for next flight destination.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
our guests’ reviews at TripAdvisor
Percutian yg menyeronokkan. Tempat² yang menarik. Pemandu yg baik, peramah, penyabar. Tq mas Adi dan pak Agus. Semoga ketemu lg di lain waktu.
Seronok bercuti di jogja, ada mas budi bawa jalan2 ikut keselesaan kami, memandu cermat dan menjaga kami sekeluarga dengan baik.
Banyak tips dan story di kongsi sama.
Semua tempat menarik... read more
Bersama Pak Tugi!! Best boleh berkomunikasi dengan baik. Sedia melayani kehendak perut kami. Menepati masa dan banyak memberi pesanan2 khas..sangat baik dan peramah.
Java Heritage TourJava Heritage Tour is a local operator tour in Yogyakarta specialize in creating tailor made tours to your individual requirements and interests, ensuring that your holiday is exactly the way you want in affordable your budget.
Yogyakarta Tours| Private Tour | Hotel Reservtaion | Rent Car
+62 8191 5534 286Email : [email protected] | [email protected]
enjoy treveling with us
Thank you for visiting JavaHeritageTour.com If you need support, please Contact us.