Jogja Classic Tour (2 Days 1 Night)
Evidence suggests Borobudur temple was abandoned following the fourteenth century decline of Buddhist and Hindu kingdoms in Java, and the Javanese conversion to Islam. Worldwide knowledge of its existence was sparked in 1814 by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the then British ruler of Java, who was advised of its location by native Indonesians. Borobudur has since been preserved through several restorations. The largest restoration project was undertaken between 1975 and 1982 by the Indonesian government and UNESCO, following which the monument was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Borobudur is still used for pilgrimage; once a year Buddhists in Indonesia celebrate Vesak at the monument, and Borobudur is Indonesia’s single most visited tourist attraction.
Day 01 Arrival in JOGJA
- Meet and greet service with our guide on arrival.
- Sightseeing tour to Prambanan Hindus Temple and Sultan Palace.
- Hotel accommodation .
Day 02 BOROBUDUR – Departure (BL)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut temples and villages nearby.
- Local market, typical handicrafts, silversmith factory, batik cloth and painting.
- Stone carving village is on the way back.
- Transfer to airport for next flight destination.
Price is quoted per person, include:
- Accommodation and breakfast in sharing Room.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- English speaking guide.
- Meet and greetservice at the airport.
- Entrance and parking fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant is AT OWN ACCOUNT.
Please inform number of persons, room type. We do not mention the price in this web to provide you easy consultansy and designing budget. For upgrade and down grade hotel, please just inform us.
our guests’ reviews at TripAdvisor
Terima kasih kepada BANG BUDI yang sangat ramah kepada saya dan isteri...Dan Bang Budi juga pandai mengatur jadual semasa saya di jogja Gua Pindul, Timang Beach, Borobudur ,Gunung Berapi, Gumuk Pasir, Parang Tritis, Hutan pinus hobbit Dan lain2 Lagi.Bang Budi juga tahu makan di mana...Selengkapnya
Percutian selama 4 hari di Jogja sangat bermakna untuk kami. Dengan bantuan tourguide, Supri dari Java Heritage kami dibawa ke lokasi2 yang menarik serta rumah-rumah makan yang enak-enak. Dengan harga perkhidmatan yang berpatutan yang ditawarkan oleh Java Heritage, kami berjaya menamatkan misi percutian kami. Sepanjang...Selengkapnya
Java Heritage TourYogyakarta Tour | Borobudur Sunrise Tour | Ramayana Ballet | Private Driver | Transport
Reservation Telp/ Whatsapp/:
+62 8191 5534 286Email : email@example.com
enjoy treveling with us
Thank you for visiting JavaHeritageTour.com If you need support, please Contact us.